Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Krista || Colorado Maternity Photographer

Last summer, Scott and I photographed Krista & Scott's wedding at Red Rocks. I was so excited to have the opportunity to photograph their sweet family as they await the arrival of their son this year. The rainy weather provided a bit of a scheduling challenge for us, but fortunately the session took place before the little guy decided to make his arrival. We ended up being blessed with the most perfect day for the session and had amazing lighting. I am in love with the back-lighting we had at the end of the session. I loved capturing the bond between Krista and Scott as well as their daughter; they are so sweet together. Krista was glowing, and is as beautiful as ever with her little pregnant belly. She made my job so easy.















I cannot wait to meet this little man soon!

No comments: