Monday, July 15, 2013

Gwendolyn: 6 Months Old || Colorado Baby Photographer

It seems like just yesterday we were photographing Gwendolyn's newborn session, but she's already half way to her first birthday! Miss Gwen is a beautiful baby girl and so much fun to photograph.











Her mom always has the most adorable outfits and matching accessories for her. I just love it. Her little feather in her yellow headband with the lace romper is just way too precious!



She was cracking us up with her facial expressions, and I think she thought she was pretty hilarious as well. It totally reminded me of her big brother's 6 month session.



I just love this family and am so happy I get to photograph them so frequently. I already can't wait for Gwen's next session!

1 comment:

Callie said...

Danae, they turned out beautifully! I love the one you caught of her faced all scrunched up laughing, it cracks me up!