Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Amanda || Colorado Maternity Photographer

I was so excited when Amanda's friend contacted me about purchasing a gift certificate to pay for Amanda's maternity and newborn sessions. It is always such an honor to be a part of such a special gift. I truly believe the gift of photography is one of the best things you can give to an expecting mom. Amanda brought her son Jaden to be a part of her maternity session, and he was just adorable. I have no doubts he will be such a great big brother! Amanda has the perfect little round pregnant belly - it's hard to believe she's only a few weeks away from welcoming her second son into the world! I can't wait to meet the new addition to her family next month!













2 comments:

Callie said...

Beautiful pictures!

Michelle said...

Very cute!! I love them all!