Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Camden: 6 Days New || Colorado Newborn Photographer

Camden is Scott and Krista's new son. We also photographed their wedding last summer - it is such an honor to photograph life's special milestones for our clients. I couldn't wait to meet their little man. Camden is such a handsome baby boy, my goodness.

This little guy gave my heater a work out. All newborns like being very warm during their sessions, since they are used to being inside their momma's belly, but this guy seriously loved the heat. Any time he started to fuss, just a little extra heat made him settle right away - it was amazing.

Scott and Krista are major baseball fans, so I knew we had to incorporate a little bit of the sport into Camden's session. I love these images.













No comments: