Thursday, January 16, 2014

Breanna || Castle Rock Maternity Photographer

I had so much fun photographing Breanna's maternity session this past week. Breanna and her husband Jeff were so much fun, and made my job so easy!

One of the best parts of my job is having the opportunity to meet such wonderful people that I may not have met otherwise. Breanna and Jeff are no exception. I am so thankful to have had the opportunity to meet these two and be a part of this exciting time in their lives.

Breanna and Jeff are waiting to find out the gender of their baby until their baby shower this weekend. Everyone at their shower knows, but them, which I think will be so much fun! I am so excited to find out what this little one will be! Breanna and Jeff are going to be such wonderful parents - I can tell they are crazy about their precious baby already!

I cannot wait to meet their bundle of joy in just a few more weeks!















No comments: