Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Winter || Colorado Newborn Photographer

Miss Winter is such a laid back and gorgeous baby girl. She was absolutely amazing for her session, and we flew through so many poses and set ups. Her parents love skiing, so we couldn't pass up the opportunity to use their skis as a prop for a few shots, which I think are simply adorable. Winter is such a sweet baby girl and definitely gave me some baby fever. I couldn't get over how beautiful her little features are. I loved seeing how in love Winter's parents are with her. You can already tell she is a daddy's girl, and he is already wrapped around Winter's little finger.

Eric & Katy, thank you for sharing your precious daughter with me; it was an honor to photograph her, and this special time in your lives. I can't wait to photograph this beautiful family again!





















No comments: